Battle your friends online in a Retro Tank Party!
It's a wild 2-4 player, top-down tank shooter to keep you trash talking your buddies into the wee hours of the night.
- A broadband internet connection. This is online only, baby!
- Friends to play with online. There is matchmaking, but this is a tiny indie game - don't expect to find randos to battle. It's super cheap - buy a couple copies for your friends!
Mouse & keyboard:
- WSAD or arrow keys = drive your tank
- Mouse = aim
- Left click = shoot
- Right click = use ability
- Left stick or D-pad = drive your tank
- Right stick = aim
- Right trigger = shoot
- Left trigger = use ability
This is an Open Source game! The code available under the MIT license over on GitLab.
You should still totally buy it, because (1) that'd be nice thing to do, and (2) we're running the server so you don't have to. :-)
In the wild
- Release status
- Game Jam
MDW Game Jam 2019-09
Subscribe to get an email when new articles or videos are posted on SnopekGames.com!